9/29/08

Asked Pajamagram for a Donation

My friend Marcia was at the Pajamagram outlet in Waterbury last week and had the best idea:
to ask them for Pajama donations for all the children!

Brilliant.

So I went to the Pajamagram website and wrote a detailed email to their customer service dept. I got a reply saying I needed to fill out a formal donation request form on the VT Teddy Bear's website.

Take a look at that form - it doesn't really apply to donations like the one I am asking - but nonetheless I filled in all the blank as best as I could with a very long explanation in the "Information about the Event" box.

We'll see.

Wouldn't it just be amazing if Pajamagram donated 41 pairs of pajamas that would be given to the children for Christmas this year? A Vermont company donating to an orphanage started by a UVM grad? Imagine the photos?

Maybe I should just go down to the outlet and see how much these pajamas cost and buy them myself!

No comments: