10/27/08

In Amsterdam

flight went well. we arrived here in Amsterdam at 5:40 am - ugh - that means not much sleep on the flight.

our next flight leaves at 10:10. Jack is asleep lying across the seats here at the gate.

I sent an email the other day letting the US Embassy in Tanzania know we were going to be there. They just emailed back and let me know that I need to do a formal registration.

Going to do that right now and then maybe try to sleep a bit myself.

It's pitch black outside and we are tired!!

4 comments:

bonnieku said...

oh Louisa and Jack, have the best, most incredible trip! I just got on to your blog and cant wait to follow your news! xoxox bon

krissinaj said...

Hi Louisa and Jack, You are both amazing! We can't wait to hear about your next "happenings". Have a wonderful time! Love Krissi, Ken ,and Shannon

Chloe said...

Wished I had caught up with you before your left.
I spent some time on the website. Will be really interested to hear about your experience first hand.
I so admired your commitment to service, not to mention broadening yours and Jack's worldview. Safe travels.
Melanie

Cathy and Curt said...

Hi Louisa and Jack
We are following you on this exciting journey and sending love and my guardian angel to keep yours company in the days ahead
Love and hugs