10/2/08

Pajamas - $10 Pledge for PJ's

Still no answer from Pajamagram regarding any donations for the children. I am wondering if 40 of my friends would donate $10 and I could go buy 41 pairs at the outlet store in Waterbury. I think I'll look into this.

Just after I posted the above, I decided to just email out as many people as I could - asking them if they would donate $10 for a pair of pajamas if Pajamagram doesn't pull through.

And look! So far these amazing people have donated! - THANK YOU ALL!!!!:

  • Sarah S.
  • Patrice
  • Lynn A.
  • Carolyn H.
  • Lori & Tom
  • Jen R.
  • Jill G.
  • Jen W.
  • Karla T.
  • Felicia F.
  • Alex M.
  • Tricia S.
  • Maria F.
  • Michelle J.
  • Chris L.
  • Linda
  • Krissi
  • Lynne
  • Kris O.
  • Mia
  • Michelin
  • Tracy
  • Theresa
  • Liz D.
  • Katherine
  • Nancy
  • Nicki G.
  • Andrea
  • Meghan
  • Licia
  • Susan V.
  • Courtney L.
  • Gretchen
  • Jessica
  • Paige
  • Liz F.
  • Natalie H.
  • Jill L.
  • Betsi O.
  • Jan S.

Have I forgotten anyone?

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

Michelle C Jordan said...

you are an inspiration to all ... and we can all give through you! xoxo Michelle