10/23/08

Started buying Pajamas!

I went the the outlets to start buying all the Pj's!




A huge thanks to Patricia at Carter's - she helped me get 10 pairs up to size 6 for $95.96. If I had paid full outlet price it would have been an additional $34. And if I had bought them full price it would have been double. Everything was 50% off!


I then went across the street to OshKosh. And Jen hooked me up! I got 25 pairs of the nicest coziest pajamas and nightgowns! I paid $345. Had I paid the original ticketed price I would have paid $750!

Still have sizes 12 and up to buy - which is another 15 pairs.

I also packed our first duffle bag. I put in all the OshKosh Pj's, about 10 tuna in foil packs and about 12 pairs of cleats. That was just about exactly 40 lbs!

I hope we'll be able to fit it all! Whatever we can't fit, we'll send to Maine and another volunteer will bring it over.

No comments: