11/2/08

Your Comments

We love your comments - thank you and please keep them coming! 

Michelle - Jack's knee is getting better - we are spraying it with neosporin and it is starting to look better. I think he is not too keen to play on the town's soccer fields again after that. It was all dirt, dust and rocks.... And thanks so much for helping with the Christmas present!

Jan and Will - thanks for your comments too - Will - Jack was so psyched to hear from you. We tried a couple times to upload a reply with no luck.. He is playing at least 3 hours (if not more) soccer a day. The kids just love him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Louisa, I too a photo of Anna at night and at school for you. Would love to post on you blog, but not a clue how to do that. If I figure it out I will post. Saw the kids a CCD yesterday, all looked well. We did the Philo center on Sat which was fun.
I am really enojoying hearing all about your trip. What a great adventure.
I

Cathy and Curt said...

Hi Louisa and Jack Second time to try to leave a hello! Couldn't remember the password from last time so I started over again. We are following you both and I am so happy that you are doing well. we can't wait to hear all of your impressions in person! Heat has broken here so I hope that you are also not too boiling! And Jack, take it easy on the soccer field!! You have to give your kids a break. We miss you both and sending lots of love Cathy and Curt